Monday, November 30, 2009

Everyone loves mail.

Arriving in the mail today:

  • An assortment of spreader bars, including a couple of 4" ones, for which we have some very specific purposes in mind
  • Adjustable nipple clamps with 1" metal rings dangling from them
  • A small bottle of Liquid Silk lube
 This is exciting for me.  Not least of which is because wow, could I please have my nipples tortured a bit please?  KTHXBAI.  Seriously.

Jay spent some more quality time last night pinching and twisting them, to the same reaction.  His comment was "You know, I've always been told that nipples aren't faucets, but damned if they don't work that way on you."  It doesn't work that way all the time, but hooo boy am I going to enjoy it while it does.

It's kind of a pity that Monday Night Football is on, because otherwise I'd so totally be in bed convincing Jay to try out the nipple clamps on me.

Actually... we live by ourselves, and the shades are closed.  HMMM.

No comments: