Sunday, August 22, 2004

Poit, egad.

I have not completely forgotten this blog.

Admittedly, I haven't updated a whole lot lately either - although I remember at least two occasions when I had an update, and Blogger decided that it didn't really have to let me log in and post. Because, you know, I didn't want to or anything.

If it makes anyone feel better, my vanilla journal hasn't been updated beyond a "hey, I'm alive" for the past month or so either. Someone once told me that journals aren't updated when you actually have things going on in your life, and I'm beginning to clearly see the truth of that statement.

The past month has been fairly busy in french-land. The new job is going fantastically - I am eating it up with a fucking spoon, that's how good it is for me right now. Unfortunately, new job involves some weird hours, so that means connecting with J isn't as easy as it used to be. It's hard to lace myself into a corset for his arrival home from work when I'm sleeping because I'm working 11 pm - 9 am that night.

On the plus side, it seems that now that I've gotten used to my new schedule, and I'm not all pissed off and worried about not working, my libido has returned - and that spells "MAD MONKEY SEX" in the coming weeks. So I should be posting considerably more - at least I hope so. It will probably depend on when J lets me out of the ropes.

No comments: