Thursday, November 02, 2006

Joy

He's coming over a day early! He's coming over a day early!

So that he can drive my ass to get my damn wisdom teeth taken out.

Isn't that sweet. He's taking the day off of work to take me somewhere where they can put me through lots of pain, and I can be a drooling swollen incoherent mess.

Why the hell he doesn't just do it himself is beyond me.

So I will be spending the weekend ridiculously high on goofballs, and maybe painting my dining room chairs, because next weekend I am hosting a small soiree of bitchy people, and I need the chairs done so people can sit and bitch on them.

In the meantime, it's off to fill out paperwork for the new job. Hooray!

PS Firefox 2.0 is slightly wonky in strange ways and it doesn't allow me to use my favorite extension ever, TabMixPlus. This irritates me no end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This has absolutely nothing to do with your post, but I've unfortunately had to lock up. email me (chickpea981@gmail.com) if you want a login and password