Sunday, July 11, 2004

Benign neglect

Thankfully, one area of stress in my life is gone - and that's the "oh god I need a new job" area. My last job (and career field) quite frankly was killing me. I hated it, I hated the people I worked with, I hated the work that I did, I wasn't interested in a goddamned thing about it, and I was getting really weary of getting nauseous on my way to work in the morning, as well as waking up with a hurting jaw from grinding my teeth all night.

So I completely switched career fields, to something that is much better suited for me. Result: a much happier french, even if a bit poorer.

Because of the madness of a new job/ending job search, as well as last weekend have four people staying in the house - on top of the usual three that are here - neither sex nor blogging have been at the top of my mind.

But now that things are settling down, I've half a mind to turn around and jump the very cute and very asleep J behind me. I know for a fact that he's a very big fan of being woken up by a blowjob or other "sexual activity", shall we say. Perhaps I'll get to that, and have something else to write about.

No comments: