Friday, September 01, 2006

After all

Having had my fill of existential angst, Jay informed me that he went shopping again, and that I was to open the box as soon as it arrived, since there was a surprise in it.

Not that the rest of the box wasn't exciting. We desperately needed a new ballgag becuase the old one tasted like burning, and I mean this in a literal sense. Jay has also decided that to go with some other bits and bobs of leather, he was finally going to buy leather ankle and wrist cuffs - locking, of course, which seems to be the theme. So this makes a locking collar, a locking pair of ankle cuffs, a locking pair of wrist cuffs, a locking ballgag, a locking waist belt (for fun attachment purposes) and a locking set of thigh spreaders.

I am really, really glad that I have lots of extra keychains.

The spreaders and the belt were in the last shopping trip, and Jay has decided that he does indeed like them. For some reason, he really loves the thigh spreaders. I think it has something to do with the fact that I can't close my legs. Amazing, that. I can't even close my legs when he's playing with my g-spot and it is beyond intense and I am almost crying, nor can I close them when he decides that vibrators are the best invention ever and he is going to make me enjoy them whether I want to or not. That man is starting to get far too devious, I think.

We'll probably try the new toys out at some point this weekend - I can't imagine Jay wanting to wait any longer than necessary. Oh, and the surprise? A brand-new stainless steel Collins speculum. Deeeeelicious. Seems he does pay attention at some points - a few weeks ago I'd mentioned how much I did in fact enjoy the one scene we did with a bit of a medical bent to it, and lo and behold. A girl could get used to this.

No comments: