Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Individualism

The leather kick started a few weeks ago; I'm not sure why. Jay and I have probably discussed our relationship, and all of its aspects, more in the past month than we have in the entirety of the near-decade we've known each other.

He started by putting on the collar, which normally makes me quite pliant. This was no different, and I could feel the grin on my face over my entire body. Next came the belt - which he is ridiculously fond of - and the old cuffs. We've had a pair of neoprene cuffs for ages now, out of my love of waterproof items. In fact, these cuffs have something to do with the entry I want to make but not really, so consider this mention of them the start of a long road to recovery.

Ahem.

Then he got out the gag. Normally, I'm a pretty relaxed sub. I'm usually a big fan of what's happening to me, so I don't fight or struggle. I don't top from the bottom. I don't get bratty. I don't try to avoid the restraints - they are, after all, what I want (along with flogging and spanking and any number of other fun activities). But for some reason, gags tend to make me sassy.

As soon as he had it in my mouth - not even buckled! - I unleased an absolute torrent of the best insults I could come up with. It was highly entertaining, at least for me. I believe I started out with "Now that you have no idea what the fuck I am saying, I am going to fucking insult you. And your mother. I'd make fun of your father, but I do that anyway. Fuck you." And went on from there. Jay's pretty good at decoding gag talk, so I think he had an idea of what was going on, but chose to ignore it.

Now granted, I wasn't really trying to insult or hurt him in any way, so I know that if I'd wanted to, I could have gotten much, much more spiteful. Still, I think I'd gotten to the point of insinuating that every member of his family was an impotent, unlearned mouth-breather or something, before the gag started burning.

Remember how I mentioned that we had to get a new gag, because the old one tasted like burning? This was the gag that tasted like burning. Like BURNING. I have no idea what happened to this gag, but my mouth and lips were burning. So I very politely informed Jay of this, as best I could, and drank lots of water.

Since the gag was no longer an option, he decided to try to gag me with a pair of my underwear, which lead to more insults from me about his domming ability, rope skills, etc., because this attempt was a spectacular failure. The removal of the gag had not resulted in the removal of my attitude.

So Jay pulled another Dom card out of the deck, and simply informed me that I was not allowed to speak. Period.

I glared at him, but complied. He pulled out the second waterproof vibrator I'd bought (waterproof waterproof waterproof!), as he'd not had a chance to use it. I am here to tell you that he failed. Miserably.

The new vibe is harder plastic, and, well, he decided that he was going to press it into my clit as hard as he could, just to make sure that the vibrations were transferred. This resulted in much sighing and rolling of my eyes, and gave me the opportunity to mentally catalogue all of his deficiencies and search the thesaurus of my head for the biggest and most obscure words to describe them.

Still, he eventually noticed, and gave me permission to speak, so that I could tell him what was going on.

"You're doing it all wrong. Ass."

And with that I was not allowed to speak anymore.

He gave it another go, which was only marginally more successful than the first. I think - think - he was trying to get me to orgasm. Since I was getting tired, I laid back and started falling asleep. It wasn't exactly painful or unpleasant, but it certainly wasn't going to get me off, what he was doing.

He stopped at some point, and laid beside me. He cuddled me for a bit, which I wasn't having, because dammit, I was comfortable where I was and he was dumb. Suddenly, my left hand was free, and the vibrator was in it, and Jay was saying that what I would do is -

"I stab".

And I stabbed him in the chest with the vibrator.

I have no idea where that came from, but it was immediately the funniest thing in the history of the world, ever, as evidenced by my hysterical laughter. Jay just looked down at the vibrator - still in contact with his chest - and gave me that "Are you fucking serious" look, which made me laugh harder.

I laughed so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes. I could not stop laughing, and in fact did so for what probably amounted to a good, solid five minutes. I laughed so much that Jay looked like he was actually getting irritated with me. So while I was laughing - and thus defenseless - Jay hooked my wrist back to the belt, put away the vibrator, and plunged his fingers into my cunt, in search of my g-spot, and quickly found it, which shut me up right quick.

After he was done with me for the night, he gently let me out of the restraints - except for the collar, of course. And started laughing nearly as hysterically as I had earlier.

"Oh fuck. 'I stab.' What the fuck was that?"

No comments: