Thursday, August 26, 2010

Reasons why I can't believe anyone in their right mind considers me an adult

  • 8 am meeting?  Let's stay up until 3:30 reading trashy romance novels?
  • Oreos?  Why, those sound like a fine breakfast!
  • Lunch?  Wait, I'm supposed to eat again?  Ugh.  I'm hungry,  yeah, but there's no fooooood right here.
  • OH GOD I AM SO HUNGRY AND THEREFORE ANGRY RAAARRRRGHGHG SMASH
  • heheheheheheh accidental dong heheheheheheh
  • Wait, you mean I'm supposed to listen to the voice mail, and then call people back?
  • "Clean all the things? :(" (FYI, I laugh EVERY TIME I READ THIS)
  • Fuck, I should really bring a lunch with me to work.  How about let's go to bed instead of packing one.
  • DAMMIT IT'S 3 PM AND I'M AT WORK AND THERE'S NO FOOD AND I AM HUNGRY GODDAMN YOU ALL
  • Spending six hours reading sex blogs, rather than do anything like, oh, laundry, cook, dishes, etc.?  Hell yeah.
  • Nachos?  Totally an awesome dinner.

No comments: