Tuesday, May 23, 2006

she talks to angels

Lately I've been working six days out of seven. This past week, all but one of those days required me to get up at or near sunrise. Consequently, I fell asleep at 8:30 last night and didn't get up until 10:30 this morning. I also spent most of the day in my pajamas.

It was flipping glorious.

Unfortunately, it's back to the grind tomorrow; my work-week starts on Tuesday with a lovely bout of meetings from 9 am to 3 pm - but then I get to go home. Although tomorrow, instead of going home, I'll be heading over to buy a pair of skis - I found a pair on Craigslist for $50, which is impossible to pass up. Impossible, I tell you.

Sure, I should be saving money for a car, and definitely for grad school, but skis. For cheap. Which means no rental fees, which means more lift tickets.

Now to get that car with the roof rack so I can go skiing whenever I want.

Is it skiing season yet?

No comments: