Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Until the daylight

As I was noodling around online, preparing to go to sleep around 1:30, Joseph pops online.

We chat a little, flirt a lot, and suddenly I'm sneaking into my living room, past the sleeping guest of Rabbit, to reset my modem so that I can use my webcam.

What?

It was probably a poor idea, as I only got three hours of sleep last night, but there's something intensely satisfying in knowing that somewhere, there is a male person who is not unattractive who is getting off to one's self.

Meanwhile, earlier in the night, I got this message from Jay:

So, this coming weekend I think I'd like to tie you up, stick the gag in your mouth, spread your legs, and slowly and gently introduce my entire hand into your vagina.

*blink*blink*

Well okay then.

1 comment:

~ Hannah said...

lol...gotta love a man with a plan