Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I realize that this will narrow down which half of the country I live in, but that's okay. It is stupid fucking hot outside. We are officially into "hell's asshole" territory for the temperature, people, and my house is not air-conditioned.

Thankfully, I'm staying with my parents for this week, and their house is. I'd have come out to visit anyway, but the climate over here just makes it that much better. Plus, my dad and I are going to work on my car, and I'm helping out with their current remodeling project here at the house. Being at home gives me access to all the fun power tools and shit that I love, and have no reason to buy for myself (right now). It's pretty fucking awesome. I am completely not willing to go home or back to work at this time. Vacation rules, and shit.

No comments: