I found a potential airfare for Joseph much, much cheaper than anywhere else we've seen. I would email it to him, except I'm still not entirely sure I really want him coming out here. Then again, I may just be delaying the inevitable - I've had dreams where he shows up at my door, so I've known that he'll come visit me out here for years. Perhaps I should just get it over with. I would probably not be wrong in saying that my life would be much, much easier and less stressful if I could make a damn decision once in a while. And stick to it. Oh yes, and stick to it.
I can't help but look at other vacation options though. Skiing is far too expensive; with airfares to any country with snow well over $800 to start with, never mind accomodations and other travel, it's just not practical. Instead, I'll save up to go skiing in Canada this winter. It was the original plan, and besides, I love Quebec. I'm always looking for an excuse to go back there, and skiing is naturellement a perfect one.